Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween is so the best! I get into it as much as, if not more than, the kids. We always get our pumpkins from a pumpkin patch and the last 3 years we've been going to the big red barn in Santaquin to go on the hay rides to get our pumpkins.


THis year Jax was an astronaut and Leo was Thomas. Jax had his first school Halloween parade. Leo had his first preschool party.


That night Kevin and the boys were having so much fun sitting on the front stairs giving out candy. All three of them were so cute!


Ilia, my sister, and her 6 month old little girl Lily went trick or treating with us. We also brought

Skunk who was dressed as a dalmation.


Oh so fun!!! I love all the experiences that come with the boys growing up! I am definitely busier but I am having so much fun.

3 comments:

Charly said...

Halloween...hehehe...memories. =P Cute pictures!!!

Jenny said...

Those are great pictures. Arielle, your boys are soooo cute. All 4 of them:) (Is Skunk a boy?) That Jax is going to be a heart breaker.

jarthur said...

Nice work on the Blog! Great Pictures!