I've been "tagged" by a couple of people but they each seem to have a different way of doing this. I guess there's the Utah way and the Texas way. I think I'll do the Utah way because the Texas way is kind of included in the Utah way. Did that make any sense to you because it made perfect sense to me in my head when I was thinking it. Anyway.....
8 shows I enjoy watching:
1) The Office (Kevin and I watch this together and get so excited about the Jim/Pam storyline)
2) My Boys
3) So You Think You Can Dance
4) Brothers and Sisters
5) Say Yes to the Dress
6) Jon and Kate plus 8
7) The Closer
8) Greys Anatomy (but it's getting WEIRD!)
(Any other shows I watch will not be disclosed. It gets embarrassing. I am a TIVO freak and love guilty pleasure shows.)
8 things that happened yesterday:
1) I took the boys with me when I went food shopping. Not the best idea.
2) finished Christmas shopping for the boys (all online thank goodness)
3) did more laundry. I swear Kevin's clothes use 3 times the fabric mine do so I have to do a lot of loads
4) finished a good book
5) taught Leo how to blow his own nose
6) made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, a family favorite
7) watched the Office with Kevin (Pam came home!!!!)
8) played with my babies
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1) the boys going to bed
2) Thanksgiving at the Toothbrush Knives
3) Pre Christmas at the Clay Center Arthurs
4) Listening to Christmas music and turning on the Christmas lights on Thanksgiving
5) our 10 year anniversary
6) visiting St. Louis in the Spring
7) taking the boys to Disneyland, finally
8) the boys faces on Christmas morning
8 things I love about fall:
1) the colors
2) sweaters
3) Halloween
4) Thanksgiving
5) the first snow
6) feeling cozy in the house
7) going to the pumpkin patch with all of the boys
8) the smells and yumminess of all the yummy food. YUMMY!!!!
8 things on my wish/dream/goal list:
1) I want to eat healthier
2) I want to be in shape
3) a starring role on Broadway............ okay I know it's ridiculous but a girl can dream
4) I want my boys to grow into amazing men
5) a bigger but not too big house (I hate cleaning bathrooms)
6) a trip to England and Ireland
7) a surprise anniversary trip/celebration from/with Kevin
8) have more patience
I refuse to tag anyone else. This was cruel!! 8 things!!!!?? I can barely remember one thing I did yesterday. My one and only goal most days is making it through the day without killing anyone. Fall kind of makes me mad because the kids don't go outside as often. I will watch anything that doesn't make me think. And like I already said I mostly look forward to the boys going to bed. Okay I'm not that horrible, but it did take a long time and I like to be dramatic.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your life sounds like sooo much more fun then mine!!!And you sing great you could totally be on Broadway someday!!!
I think the Texas tag got jipped! Haha...fun to read anyway though!
Haha. Wow I love you Arielle.
Post a Comment