Wednesday, February 4, 2009

When I Grow Up I Want to be...

a garbage man?! Yup that's right. When people ask my boys what they want to be when they grow up they say "a garbage man". Now there is nothing wrong with being a garbage man and we definitely need garbage men (or women) but here are their reasons for choosing this occupation 1. You don't have to go to college 2. You only have to work one day a week. How did this happen? Where did I go wrong?! How are my children the laziest of all children? Leo came home from preschool the other day with a picture drawn of himself and on it it says "When I grow up I want to be a garbage man." Okay, it's so funny when we say it at home but what did his teacher think when he told her that. He has since told me that he has changed his mind and wants to be a train conductor because he loves trains (a much better reason for choosing a profession don't you think!) Hopefully Jax will come to the same conclusion. We'll just have to wait and see. In the mean time we'll be here laughing our heads off!!

No comments: