Tuesday, October 7, 2008
New York '08
So much has happened this past month! Kevin and I took Jax to New York and had a blast. Jax and I went on the ferris wheel inside the Toysrus at Times Square while Kevin was at a conference. We went to the Statue of Liverty (as Jax says it). We saw lots of pitchins (pigeons). We went to the Top of the Rock at Rockefellar Center. I've been to the Empire State Building too and the view from the Rock is way better!! We went to the the Transit Museum in Brooklyn and the boys loved playing on all the old subway cars. But of course the reason we went to New York was so Jax could ride the subway and ride the subway he did!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!!!
I'm so glad you guys have a blog now too! Yippee! I can't believe how big Jax is. And he's so cute. One of my biggest disappointments in moving was that I didn't get to see you before we left. But, if I ever get back down there, we'll have to arrange it. Marcus may come down, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. We'll see.
Post a Comment